You have no items in your shopping cart.
This soft, fluffy brush can be used to diffuse harsh lines or gently buff color into the crease. Using a medium toned eyeshadow, gently buff the product into the crease and use back and forth motions to soften harsh lines. Best if used before any other eyeshadow to make blending easier. Can also be used with your favorite highlighter to apply product to tops of cheekbone and brow bones.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Raves & Reviews
- This brush is absolutely amazing! It has significantly reduced my blending time and makes my eye shadow look FLAWLESS! I have this matte black shade that can be hard to blend, but this did it in SECONDS! This is a must have!
- This blending brush is amazing. I love the feel of it and how well it blends. Such a soft feeling brush. Would definitely recommend it!
- I received this brush last night and used it this morning! OMG it was soft, wasn't harsh, and no shedding. Blended very well, as opposed to my other blending brush, which takes the makeup off. I will be purchasing more!!!
- I decided to purchase this brush after ordering the matte shadow palette ! Once i felt the brush I could not believe the quality. This might sound strange but the weight of the actual brush and texture of the handle itself makes it appealing (its not to heavy and not to light and does not feel like a cheap brush AT ALL ) . It is a great brush for blending and I cannot wait to play with it more. It really works wonders to blend the karity shadows ! Highly recommend
- I have Sigma brushes, Mac brushes and some Morphe brushes...all great brushes..I would put this Karity brush in that same category. Extremely soft, blended my eyeshadow very nicely (left no harsh lines). Very impressed and so happy that the hype about these brushes were spot on. I purchased 3 of them, and will be purchasing more.